August 7, 2020
The most iconic place to go for photos in St. Louis.
Best time of year: Any season
Address: 5595 Grand Dr, Saint Louis, MO 63110
– Can be shot in every season
– Looks good when it’s sunny and cloudy
– Lots of different places to go (Muny, Worlds Fair Pavilion, Jewel Box, etc)
– You can bring your pet
– Popular (so the best spots can get crowded)
– The place that “everyone” goes for pictures
Forest Park is the Starbucks of locations to go for photos. It is beautiful so I don’t blame anyone!
If you’re worried your photos are going to “look like everyone else’s” then we may pick a different spot but know I have shot here so many times, I know the unique nooks and crannies of this park now!
Everyone loves the spring and summer flowers here! The nature aspect of this park is gorgeous!
Come fall the leaves are so vibrant, you just can’t say no!
Want to book your session here?